First shift opening for an experienced Quality Inspector to work at a local manufacturing plant.
If you are interested in immediately working, can work 6am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday, we are interested in speaking with you! Temp to Hire potential, pay $15p/hr.,
Daily responsibilities are as follows: Perform receipt inspection, in-process inspection, final inspection on fasteners with dimensional inspection tools.
1. Use of dial calipers, flat micrometer, pitch micrometer and thread ring gages.
2. Communicating ideas, thoughts, feelings and emotions through speech, signals, writing, or behavior in a positive and helpful manor.
3. Perform all activities in accordance with Quality Assurance Program requirements.
4. Maintain a safe workplace by operating in a safety-conscious way at all times.
5. Work as a part of a Team.